Elk rib meat
Enchilada spice mix
Beans (black beans or pinto)
1. Using olive oil, cook the meat on high temperature for a few minutes.
2. Add in some enchilada spice mix, along with the bell peppers and onion. Keep stirring and cooking on high heat.
3. After a few minutes, turn the heat down to a simmer and cover for about ten minutes or so.
4. To finish, crank the heat up again to get a little extra sizzle in the pan.
5. Warm up some flour tortillas and serve with a side of rice, beans, and avocado! Topped with cheese and sour cream, of course. Super simple, yet super tasty!