“We’re not sure that you could stuff any more deliciousness into this dish! It starts off with “all of the butter” and ends up loaded into a portobello mushroom cap. We won’t blame you if you eat them before the parsley garnish makes it on the plate.” – Hunt to Eat staff
Grilled Venison Orecchiette Stroganoff Stuffed PortobellosRachelle Schrute
- All the butter
- Montana Mex Mild Chile Seasoning
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- Mushrooms sliced
- 4 whole portobello mushrooms deveined and stemmed
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 cups orecchiette pasta
- Fresh shaved Parmesan
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Bring seasoned water to a boil. Get that pasta cookin'!
- In a hot & heavily buttered cast iron pan, sauté up a heap o’ shrooms with garlic. Brown that venison while you’re at it to a caramelized crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the two and cover 'em with the soup, sour cream & milk. Season with pepper and paprika.
- Butter up those portobellos and get the grill raging. Toss in a layer of pasta, then your meaty, mushroomy, deliciousness. Top it off with some fresh shaved parm, curly parsley, and finish her off with Montana Mex mild chili seasoning.
- Onto the grill until it’s all melty and gooey and awesome.