Fish Tacos with Homemade Mango Salsa
The fresh flavor of mangoes complements wild fish tacos
No ratings yet
- 3 mangoes or 8 single-serve packs of mangoes
- 1 red bell pepper diced small
- 1 jalapeño seeded and diced small
- ½ cup red onion diced
- Cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- Smallmouth bass, crappie, or perch
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Let sit for about an hour to let flavors combine. Serve with chips or in tacos. Or just eat with a spoon!
- Dip the fish in egg and coat in panko. Dust with garlic powder and salt.
- Fry in coconut oil until cooked. Enjoy!
Calories: 533kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 51gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 286mgSodium: 762mgPotassium: 1407mgFiber: 8gSugar: 48gVitamin A: 5502IUVitamin C: 214mgCalcium: 254mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @hunttoeat on Instagram in your photos!