Simple and easy to prepare, this fajita recipe gives elk steak a fresh and delicious flavor
Elk Steak FajitasRocky Mountain Sportswomen
5 from 1 vote
- Elk rib meat
- Olive oil
- Enchilada spice mix
- Bell peppers
- Flour tortillas
- Beans black or pinto
- Sour cream
- Using olive oil, cook the meat on high temperature for a few minutes.
- Add in some enchilada spice mix, along with the bell peppers and onion. Keep stirring and cooking on high heat.
- After a few minutes, turn the heat down to a simmer and cover for about ten minutes or so.
- To finish, crank the heat up again to get a little extra sizzle in the pan.
- Warm up some flour tortillas and serve with a side of rice, beans, and avocado! Topped with cheese and sour cream, of course. Super simple, yet super tasty!
Tried this recipe?Mention @hunttoeat on Instagram in your photos!