Taking game bags to the next level, the Argali High Country Pack is an ultralight and compact set of game bags made by and for backcountry hunters. Designed with backpack hunters in mind and weighing a meager 9 ounces, the High Country Pack from Argali is made from a durable, breathable and re-usable nylon blend material that breathes to allow you meat to cool quickly while also keeping all flies off your meat.
The High Country pack will hold an entire boned-out bull elk or caribou, or meat-on-bone for deer, pronghorn, sheep or any other similar size game.
The High Country pack from Argali is also packed full of technical features like reflective logo's and para-cord for ease of finding at night, closed-knit seams, as well as sewn webbing loops designed to hang the contents of each bag for easier hanging when hunting solo.
- Ultralight-9 ounces per set (includes 5 game bags and a stuff stack)
- Elk-Will fit an entire boned out elk
- Will fit meat-on-bone for deer, sheep, pronghorn or similar sized game
- Breathable and Protective-Allows your meat to breath and cool quickly, but keeps all flies and fly eggs off your meat to keep it clean
- Reusable and Durable- Machine wash for use on animal after animal
- Easy Hanging-Can hang contents of the bag by any two of the nylon webbing tabs (ideal for hanging quarters when hunting solo)
- Night Missions- Strong Reflective neon orange 220 paracord and reflective logo makes for easy finding at night
- Stuff sack has room for kill kit, including knife, gloves and extra paracord
- Multiple uses-Our game bags in the High Country Pack also make great stuff sacks, gear organizers and even work as a backcountry pillow case
- Made in the USA
- Weight-9 ounces per set
- Material-Nylon blend material
- 5-17"x29" quarter game bags (one for each quarter, plus one spare meat parts bag).
- 1 lightweight stuff sack